Oil spill on street from garbage truck Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

City of Frisco Question and Answer Board » Archive » Oil spill on street from garbage truck « Previous Next »

Julianne Sherbert
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, February 12, 2003 - 05:07 pm:   

A garbage truck had an oil leak infront of our home while picking up our trash. It is infront of our driveway and quite large. Who do I contact in order for it to be cleaned up?

Pippa Couvillion
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, February 21, 2003 - 10:49 am:   

My sincere apologies for the late respnse. It appears that my previous message did not transmit correctly.

Regarding the oil, it is probably too late to do anything at this point but if not, we would be happy to assist you. Our phone number is 972-335-5519. Anytime a spill occurs it is a serious matter and must be dealt with immediately. Oil and chemicals can be washed into storm drains posing a serious threat to our enviroment and natural habitats downstream.

In the event of a spill we will dispatch someone to evaluate the situation and contact the person/s company that we feel is responsible for the problem and get them to take appropriate measures to correct it.

Again, please contact us directly if you feel we need to do something about this.

Again our sincere apologies for the delay in action and thank you for your concern.

Pippa Couvillion,
Environmental Services Manager.
972-335-5519.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: